Origin Performance
Please log into your ORIGIN Performance Account

.....beast mode

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Origin Performance
Please log into your ORIGIN Performance Account

.....beast mode
Origin Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December

Go down

Are you coming?

RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December Vote_lcap50%RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December Vote_lcap50%RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December Empty RCS Party 7pm thursday 12th December

Post by CoachOB Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 am

Join me! tomorrow for some fun at the RCS Racefaster Christmas party, and a beer in Smiths Brothers afterwards!!  santa 

We will meet at 7pm -  Smiths Brothers and then arrive together whilst enjoying some good banter.

FYI I was asked to head coach the new Ridgewood Cycles Racefaster Triathlon team a few months ago. As you can imagine I graciously turned them down. They wanted me to fold Origin into their team. I would never betray or dilute your efforts and prestige.

I will never fold.

This team is something special, and a part of us all!

Not just a product of my formation and Garrys injection of wisdom. Its each and everyone of us,

You are the lifeblood of the team. To be a real team we have to come together. In 2014 we have to stand together. Soon the weather will pick up, in the new year the new group sessions will start and the team will be forged for the coming season ahead. Exciting times!!  Very Happy  Very Happy 

And so the run coach and his cronies are now turning their hands to running a triathlon team and soon a cycling team. Good luck to them, they will need it to beat us!!!

Its game time!!!.......and ORIGIN leads the way!!!!

Coach

..........."We've been imitated so well, we've seen people copy our mistakes."   pirat 
Jimi Hendrix

CoachOB
Admin

http://originperform.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum